Long curls require special care. Many girls are interested in why to cut the ends of hair. This is necessary so that the strands look healthy and well-groomed. Thin ends with time break off and split, so they need to be periodically trimmed. You can trim in the cabin, but you can handle this procedure yourself. Professional tips will tell you how to cut the tips yourself and how often you need to trim the ends of the hair.
Why you need to trim the ends
Often girls doubt whether it is necessary to cut the ends if you grow hair. Professionals advise how to cut the ends of long hair. This is necessary in order to maintain a beautiful smooth cut. This is true for any length.
The curls, reaching the length below the shoulder blades, become thinner and lifeless. Thinned ends begin to split, as a result, the hair loses its aesthetic appearance.
To maintain a healthy look hairstyle should be regularly trimmed. Trim the tips in different ways.
How often do you need to line up the ends? Specialists in hairdressing advise you to trim them once or twice a year. If the tips are constantly split, the procedure is carried out much more often.
Each girl cut her own bangs or trim the ends. To do this correctly, before cutting the ends of long hair, you should pay attention to the advice of professionals. If a girl has never had a haircut at home before, you need to have an idea of how to properly perform this procedure:
- Pre-moistened hair, thick hair should be wetted more intensely.
- The cut is carried out perpendicularly.
- If there are split ends, then the cut will need to be made 5 mm higher.
- Lush head of hair cut is much more difficult, such a procedure requires more thorough preparation.
- For a start, you can use a long clip that aligns the hairs in length, allowing you to make an even cut.
If all the conditions are met, the haircuts of the hair ends can be trimmed successfully.
How to prepare for the procedure
To beautifully trim the ends at home, you need to prepare a set of tools. It will be required to prepare:
- comb with fine rounded teeth,
- pour water into the sprayer
- thinning and standard scissors,
- hairpins and rezinochki,
Ordinary household or stationery scissors will not work. In order not to spoil the haircut, you need to purchase special scissors in the shop for professionals. These scissors are sharpened in a special way, they will not chew strands.
If there is still no professional tool, it should be noted that the ends should be cut only with very sharp scissors.
After the tools are prepared, you need to equip the workspace. To do this, you need to take two mirrors. One of them is placed in front, and the other - in the back to get a circular view.
The procedure is as follows:
- First of all, you need to carefully comb your hair and collect it on the back of your head, and then fix it with a rubber band. It is necessary that the tail was perfectly smooth. In order not to knock out the curls, several rubber bands are distributed evenly over the tail.
- The working area should always be moistened with water, sprinkling spray hair onto the hair.
- The tail is thrown forward and lightly clamped between the index and middle fingers.
- Comb placed parallel to the floor and cut the curls along the comb.
- If the curls are thick, you will need to profile them.
- The length of each subsequent curl is compared with the previous one and cut along its length.
- Remove the gum, hair let go and comb well.
You can do not one, but two tails. For some, this option seems more convenient. This method allows you to make a haircut quickly and easily. To begin with, the strands are disassembled onto a flat central parting. Then make two tails. They need to do at the bottom, pulling tight rubber bands.
The curls are drawn between the fingers, while determining the desired length. Elastic bands attached to the hair, to the selected limit. The cut is carried out immediately under the elastic. To make the cut soft, the scissors are placed at an angle of 45 degrees. After that, remove the gum and comb hair. On the back, the curls will be V-shaped. If necessary, it can be leveled.
There is another option that is not suitable for independent use. But this method can cut your loved ones and friends. To trim the ends in the classical way, the procedure will be as follows:
- Before beginning the procedure, rinse the head thoroughly with shampoo and comb it.
- Part of the hair on the nape is separated with a comb in an even semicircle, the upper part is collected on the nape.
- The released locks are well combed with a comb with fine teeth.
- A man who has a haircut should keep his head level, it should not be lowered low, but neither should one raise his head high.
- Having measured the required length, make a cut.
- Combing the hair again, they are equal again. This removes loose hairs.
- Another strand is combed out of the top tuft of hair.
- New strand comb and equate under the previous one.
- Then the hair is combed again and the sticking hair is removed.
- The procedure is repeated until the last strand is left.
- Releasing the rest of the strands, make an even parting.
- Begin to cut the middle part of the strand, adjusting the length under the already trimmed tips.
- Move towards the sides, on the sides make a cut at an angle, 1 cm above the bulk of the hair.
- At the last stage, comb it again and cut the missed long hairs.
Cutting hair at home will save you money. In order for the procedure to be successful, you only need to know how to trim the ends of the hair yourself. Having gained experience, the procedure can be done regularly. If the haircut is carried out for the first time, it is better to consult with a specialist who will tell you how to cut the ends of the hair.
How to independently trim the bangs
Trim the ends of long hair, you should go to the haircut bangs, if it is. There is a very simple way with which you can trim a bang yourself. Unnecessary strands that do not need to cut, stabbed and removed. The work area needs to be wetted and well combed.
A 4 cm wide strand is clamped between two fingers and slightly delayed. Strong pull is not necessary, wet hair is more elastic and easier to pull. This way you can cut more than planned. As a result, the bangs will be very short. After the first strand is cut, they proceed to the next, until the whole fringe is cut completely.
To give the hairstyle a finished look, bangs need to go through thinning scissors.
Haircut tips can be done at home. Despite the fact that this is not a complicated matter, it may not happen the first time. If the hair has grown back, the procedure should be repeated, gradually experience accumulated.
Having acquired a certain experience, a haircut can be done regularly, when the strands grow back, saving on trips to the hairdresser. Finding out how much it costs to cut the ends of your hair, you can calculate the benefits. This is an indispensable method when there is a catastrophic lack of time to visit a hairdresser. Even if a girl says - “I grow hair”, it is necessary to cut the ends.
How often to cut hair ends
Beautiful well-groomed curls - this is the pride of a woman. It is unlikely that there will be at least one lady who likes dry, lifeless hairs protruding on her head. Sometimes hair health is inherited, moving from mom to daughter. But more often it is the result of regular proper care. And this is not only masks, balms, conditioners, expensive shampoos, but also a visit to a beauty salon in order to trim split ends. How often does the hair require this procedure?
On average, hair length is added by 1-2 cm per month. It is a mistaken opinion that once the hair grows from the roots, the tips do not play a role in the speed of growth of the hair. But it is not. When the ends split, that is split into two, they become brittle, dry. Hair is constantly confused, electrified, lose their original shape hairstyle.
Removing these virtually dead hair particles helps to revitalize them along the entire length. Thus, growth is enhanced. Therefore, if you want to grow a beautiful mane on your head, visit the hairdresser every 2-3 months. It will eliminate all irregularities, trim the haircut. This applies to long hair.
If you wear a hairstyle of medium or short length, then you should often go to the guru of hair, as on short hair the growth of length is more noticeable than on long. It is unaesthetic.
What makes your hair tips
Split ends of hair - this is the oldest part of them. They were tested by wind, rain, snow, styling products, rubber bands, a hair dryer, and other women's things.
Split ends look unaesthetic. Hairstyle changes shape, hair grow dull, they show a clear lack of life-giving moisture. If you run and do not shear and do not heal the curls, the cross section comes to the middle of the hair. Therefore, having come to the hairdresser, you will have to trim 10-12 cm from the entire length of the hair, which is a lot.
Frequent perms, hair coloring. When curling chemicals are used that destroy the structure of the hair, violate the water balance inside it. After carrying out this procedure, you should regularly use care products that are designed for dyed and curled hair. With frequent stains or the wrong selection of paint (too aggressive components), the hair loses its vitality, dehydrates, dims. The paint on such hair is kept on the strength of a month. Coloring is best done at the hairdresser, he will select the appropriate tone and advise for the future than to use for care. It will help not only keep the color saturated for a long time, but also support hair in health.
Blow-dry, use of styling products. To quickly finish the procedure of drying hair after washing, we turn on the hottest mode, from which the hair begins to melt. The regularity of these manipulations leads to drying, thinning, brittle hair. It is desirable to include the average mode, and ideally dry with cold air. It does not hurt the hair, although it will take much longer. But the hair will remain in a healthy state. The use of styling products that contain alcohol quickly dehydrates hair.
Hair care products
In cosmetic stores and pharmacies found a lot of tools with rejuvenating complexes. They are designed specifically to care for split ends. Replenish vitality, moisture, protect from the negative effects of external factors: weather, styling products, hot air from a hair dryer.
There are also special tools for hair styling, which are applied to the tips. They are protected from a hair dryer, help in recovery after aggressive styling, painting.
Hair masks do an excellent job with split ends. Self-made are especially good, it is not necessary to spend money on expensive cosmetics, nature gives us all the benefits. Therefore, scrape the bottom of the barrel, there may be vegetable oil, for example: olive oil, almond oil, grape seed oil, burdock oil. All these oils are perfect for hair. They are used as an independent means of care, and include as one of the components of the masks.
Apply to dry hair slightly warmed vegetable oil from the above, distribute it through the hair. This can be done both from the very roots and from the middle or at the very ends where there is visible damage. Such masks are applied for at least 30 minutes. But ideally for a few hours. If the weekend succeeds, then be sure to do it. After application, fasten the hair with a rubber band or barrette so that the oil does not stain your clothes.
Be sure to pay attention to your food. It should contain 1.5-2 liters of water, which fills the hair with moisture. For hair growth and shine, eat omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vegetable oils, nuts, avocados, fish. But do not overdo it with the amount, so you can get better. Remember - all in moderation! Reduce the amount of sweet.
How to cut hair tips
It is not always possible to get to the hairdresser. Either there are no funds, we have not found a worthy candidate, there is no time. The reasons are different. Therefore, girls are thinking about how to properly cut the ends of hair at home. This will save money and time.
Get sharp, better professional scissors. Stupid ends will only damage the hair structure, and it will split ahead of time. Therefore, if you plan to regularly carry out such a procedure at home, take care of the main inventory.
High-quality comb. Take 3. One with rare teeth for a careful separation of the hair strands, the second - a brush with natural bristles for daily care, the third - a round for styling.
Large mirror. Mirror is required during the haircut. You should fully see your head and the entire length of the hair. Otherwise it will be inconvenient to carry out a haircut.
During the haircut will need clips or hairpins to hold the hair strands.
If you have a haircut on dry hair, you will need a spray with water to wet them.
Many convenient to cut hair when it is wet. Therefore, after washing the head - the most it. But if you are so uncomfortable, do as you like.
Much easier for people who wear straight, straight haircuts. But if you have torn ends, a ladder and other haircuts of this kind, then without the help of a professional can not cope here. Therefore, if for the first time you are going to commit to an independent haircut, it is better to visit a hairdresser.
Straight cut haircuts:
Wash your hair with shampoo and balm to make your hair soft and manageable.
Dry your curls a little with a towel, but do not rub them in order not to damage them, just blot them lightly.
Carefully comb your hair so that it lies evenly without cocks.
Make your regular parting that you wear.
Assemble the upper part of the hair from the parietal lobe using a comb with rare teeth and fasten it at the top with a hairpin.
Divide behind the hands all the remaining hair into 2 halves.
Separate one strand on the left side, comb it with a comb and fix it between your fingers with great tension.
Along the fingers in the hair cut off the excess.
So do with each strand.
Free the top hair, distribute it along the parting.
Do the same with them as with the bottom of the hair.
To make the strands even, grab your already cut hair with your fingers and attach the untreated ones to them. So it will be seen how long to cut the hair.
Comb your hair, look for errors. After dry them with a hairdryer.
After drying, it is also worth scissoring the entire length, as the hair may lie a little differently than when wet.
Self-haircutting at home will save you money, time and nerves when choosing the right specialist who follows your wishes.
What to do if the tips split, and you don't want to cut your hair?
In summer, your hair grows a little faster, and any girl doesn’t mind walking with longer hair longer. But split ends and strive to ruin everything! However, it is not necessary to get a haircut to solve this problem - we will try other ways.
The scorching summer sun, the salty sea water, the iron and the many chemicals on the streets and in the styling products put your hair to serious challenges. And the split ends are a bright signal to this, and you should thank them for warning you in time about their poor condition. But everything is fixable - you can get rid of split ends without resorting to scissors.
Instead of shortening the hair, you can seal the ends. For this today there are many tools and recipes.
Hair masks are sold today in any department of cosmetics, although 10 years ago they were something supernatural. There are also many recipes for which you make your mask that will cure and seal your tips. It is enough to regularly apply a mask once every 2 weeks, but if the position of your hair requires extra care, you can increase the amount up to 1 time per week until your tips feel better. Do not worry about styling - if you apply a mask only on the lower part of the hair, it will be as easy to style as before.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use. A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles, on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this filth enters the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer. We advise against using the means in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems. We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
The most common and, of course, the most effective ingredients of masks against split ends are honey, avocado, banana, olive oil and fruits. Your attention is the recipe of the Indian mask.
Composition: olive oil (3 tablespoons), 1 egg yolk, honey (1 tablespoon).
Preparation: mix butter with egg yolk, beat well. Add a tablespoon of honey to the mixture and beat again until smooth. It is better to take honey more thickly so that the mask does not flow down the hair.
Application: apply on split ends 1 hour before planning to wash your hair. Wash hair with shampoo. The difference will be noticeable after the first application, and after several times the split ends will disappear altogether. Use this mask every 2 weeks.
Cosmetic companies for such cases also produce masks. In every well-known brand of hair products there is a remedy for split ends (garnier fructis, pantene pro-v, l’oreal elsev). Take a closer look - there are many such funds, and they have quite reasonable prices. But in any case, you should not save on the beauty of your hair.
Indelible hair conditioner
An indelible conditioner, the so-called “leave-in”, can be used every morning. Conditioners of this type are very suitable for removing split ends, as they do not wash off, are on your hair all day and protect them from external factors.
Regular air conditioning does not help solve your problem as it will make indelible!
Oil wrap may be easier than it seems. Olive oil perfectly seals split ends. Tell you how to hold a wrap at home.
Heat, but do not bring to a boil and do not make a small bowl of oil very hot - heat activates its beneficial properties, and too much temperature can ruin your hair. Massage the lower part of the hair with oil, and then distribute the excess to the roots. Wrap your head in a damp, warm towel and leave for an hour or more. And after that, it is enough to wash your hair as usual, and the result will not take long.
How to cut the ends without changing the length
Here are some ways to cut split ends without changing the length. This method is suitable for those who do not want to wait until the hair is restored with the help of care products. There are several methods.
The first is the twisting method. It is not the fastest, but the easiest. You should twist a small strand in a very tight flagella, and the split ends will be visible immediately. All that is required of you is to systematically and carefully cut the crawling tips with nail scissors.
The second method is removal using a special tool. Split ender is something like a comb, but when combing it removes a split end from a hair. After that, the hairs are collected in a special removable container, and the length of the hair does not decrease at all.
Some tips for preventing split ends:
- Take care of your hair from the scorching sun and cold,
- combing wet hair and rubbing them with a towel is not recommended,
- your food should be rich in vitamin E and protein,
- do not use metal combs when you blow-dry; it is generally better to refuse them.
If I cut my hair, it will grow faster.
Unfortunately, there is still no magic formula that would allow your hair to become 10 centimeters longer in the blink of an eye. And believe me, cutting hair is unlikely to contribute to the rapid growth of hair. Hair grows on average by 1 centimeter per month, maximum one and a half. Of course, cutting hair is very important. However, this will not have any effect on hair growth.
You should cut your hair every month to preserve their beauty.
Beauty of hair is a subjective concept. For some, this simply means having a quality haircut. For others - the ease of hair styling. Very often we think that regular hair cutting affects their beauty. However, it is not at all necessary to cut hair every month! You will only need to trim your hair every three to four months. If you have thin hair, the ends become thinner faster, so you can visit the hairdresser every two to three months.
After cutting the hair becomes thicker.
Haircut does not affect their type and structure. However, sometimes the hair really becomes thicker when it grows after shearing. Perhaps this is only an optical illusion, because when you cut thinned strands, your hair may seem thicker.
How can you cut your hair?
Many girls are interested in the question, how to cut your hair? This does not mean that there are no good salons and excellent hairdressers. Some girls do it to save time and money, but for others it is like an experiment on their own capabilities and appearance. To cut the hair itself is not at all difficult, for this you need only a few tools and the desire to make yourself better.
Before you cut your hair yourself, you need to think carefully, is it worth it?
In order to independently comprehend hair at home, and not in the salon, you will need:
- scissors, always sharp,
- comb or comb,
- two mirrors
- sprayer with water,
- chair and table.
Having prepared all the necessary tools, they should be properly positioned. One mirror can be part of a trellis or dressing table, but the second should be mobile, which is easy to move, turn, remove and put. The second mirror is required to be positioned behind the back so that you can see all your strands completely.
Two mirrors are needed if you are going to cut the length and tips, and to trim the bangs the second mirror is not needed.
Tools must be available in front of him so that you can conveniently take them. The further process of cutting depends on what hairstyle you want and where exactly the “client” is cut. How to cut yourself?
To self-cut hair, you should take care of the cleanliness of the head. Next you need to sit comfortably in front of two mirrors for a good overview of all the strands.
- The head is first moistened with water and combed well, so that there are not any tangled strips. Shaving, turning the arm back, will not work even with two mirrors, so it is necessary to divide the strands into two equal parts from the middle of the forehead to the crown.
- Fix one part of the strands with a barrette and bring the other one forward. If the hair is long, it is easier. With short like this is impossible, so you need to turn your head so that the two mirrors showed it to the maximum.
- Next, you should fix between two fingers that mark of the strands, which should be left, and with scissors to cut off the excess hair exactly in the direction from the cheekbone to the back of the head, and not vice versa.
- When the necessary will be removed with scissors, you need to dissolve the fixed part of the strands and cut along the same pattern as the first one, leveling along the cut mark. If the strands are long, with your head tilted down, you can trim them. If the haircut is short, it will not work, so the curls will be combed again, and you will need to repeat the haircut with the help of the second mirror.
To create a cascade, you need to separate the upper part from the strands, which will form the cap, the remaining curls on the head divided into strands. In order to cut off the cap for the cascade, it is necessary to collect the strands into one bundle, cut off the necessary part of the hair in the direction of the tip of the scissors from the bottom up. According to the received first length, a little lower by 1-2 cm, the hair along the entire length is cut off diagonally.
The total length is trimmed with scissors after all the strands are trimmed. It will look good on a haircut cascade tips, processed thinning scissors, but if such a tool is not at hand, hair, and so it looks fully.
After cutting, the head should be dried with a hairdryer and laid. On dry curls, the roughness of the haircut will be clearly visible, so after drying it is necessary to cut all the irregularities of the strands with scissors.
How to cut the ends of the hair without cutting the main strands?
To do this, cut no more than 1-2 cm. Thus, the ends will be removed. For this procedure, you will need the above set of tools, the curls should be moistened with water and well combed.
Cut the tips so that the main length is held between the fingers. For this it is necessary to divide the curls into strands. It will be more convenient. Cutting one strand, it is possible to cut off the next, creating smooth edges. After cutting, it is necessary to dry and lay the curls.
How to align the bangs yourself?
For the main haircut will take a lot of time and effort, but in order to mow the bang itself, you need a little. How to cut the bangs? To do this, you need to decide what kind of bangs fit: flat, oblique, semi-circle, short.
You will need the above set of tools. Further actions are normal: it is necessary to wet and well comb the bangs, fix the desired mark with scissors and cut off the excess.
- It is recommended to cut the strands little by little so that if irregularities are formed, they can be easily removed with scissors, and the curl will not become shorter from this. If you cut the bangs on wet strands, you need to take into account the fact that the hair in a dry state rises a little in volume and the curl becomes shorter, which means that you need to leave more marked.
- Oblique fringe is done on the curls as a barber cuts: we begin to cut the hair diagonally, from the eyebrow under the eye to the opposite side.
- The bangs arc cut in a semicircle from the end of the eyebrow of one eye to the center of the forehead upwards and from there to the end of the eyebrow of the second eye. The height of the arc is marked on the middle of the forehead initially, cutting off the strand so that the bangs are even.
If earlier you didn’t know how to cut your hair properly at home, now you can trim the tips at least a few times a month.
Straight bangs shave easier: you can navigate along the eyebrows, depending on the desired length.
As you can see, you can cut your hair at home. But there are questions that you must solve for yourself. Will it be just as beautiful and stylish? Will you ruin your hair? Maybe better to trust the professionals?
Why the tips of hair split: 10 reasons
Any girl wants to have beautiful and healthy hair. However, many people mistakenly believe that this will take too much time, and simply wave their hands, without bothering to care about proper care. And now begin to complain of brittle and splitting hair.
Let's see why the tips of the hair split? To begin, identify the cause of the split ends and talk about proper care.
Hair and well-groomed hair - an essential feature of feminine beauty. Beautiful hair attract attention, deserve admiration. But the modern rhythm of life often leaves no time for proper care of your hair.
You have dry hair tips - what to do? You can periodically shear lifeless ends. but struggle with consequence is not a solution. You can endlessly trim hair, losing a centimeter by centimeter, and after a week again to find split ends. Let's not panic! Here we will identify the cause, make every effort to eliminate it, and the result will exceed all your expectations!
Why the tips of hair split: causes
The reasons are many, but by exception, try to find exactly yours.
- lack of vitamins and microelements. It can be adjusted in two ways. First: review your menu, add more fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, unrefined vegetable oils and nuts rich in omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. The second way is easier - pick up a vitamin complex. The most important vitamins for hair: a, c, e, d, n, f, pp, b1, b2, b3, b6, b7, b8, b9, b12. Necessary for the health of hair trace elements: zinc, calcium, magnesium, silicon.
- lack of fluid. Moisturizing hair should come primarily from the inside. Drink at least two liters of water per day. In a dry room, use a humidifier or sprayer.
- unhealthy diet and bad habits. Eating fried, spicy, excessively greasy food, sweets adversely affects the health of hair.
- the abuse of alcohol leads to the destruction of vitamins of the entire group and vitamin a.
- even one spoonful of refined sugar promotes early aging of the skin and hair loss. And also leads to the leaching of calcium from bone tissue, because a large amount of calcium is spent on the absorption of sugar. So try to limit yourself to sweet. A portion of cottage cheese with sour cream for dinner will compensate for the lack of calcium in the body.
- caffeine washes away iron, calcium, zinc and potassium from the body, and also kills vitamins in and rr.
- nicotine is the enemy of vitamins a, c, e and selenium.
- various diseases. The reason why girls have split ends of hair can be infections and chronic diseases of internal organs. Most often it is a problem with the gastrointestinal tract. Due to their poor absorption and digestibility
vitamins and trace elements.
Here are some secrets.
- shampoo should be selected strictly according to the type of hair and change the brand at least once every six months.
- thoroughly flush masks, balms, conditioners. Last rinse should be cool water.
- do not rub your hair with a towel, just roll them into a turban and wait until the towel absorbs moisture, and then dry your hair with a hairdryer.
- comb only dry hair, preferably with a ceramic comb.
- neglect of headdresses. In frost, you should not give up the headgear, and if the hair is long - hide them under outer clothing. Otherwise, you can get not only split ends, but also disrupt the blood supply to the hair follicles, which leads to early baldness. Harmful and scorching sun. Ultraviolet destroys the top layer of hair, which leads to their dehydration. In the summer, do not forget about the Panama. Intensively use moisturizers and shampoo with a UV filter. Sea salt water contributes to dry hair, and in combination with the sun increases the harmful effects, leading to discoloration and fading.
- hairstyles and styling. These include frequent dyeing, perm, use of curling, ironing, electric hair curlers and a large number of varnishes, foams, mousses. In a word, for striving for perfection (the desire to be beautiful) you pay with the health of your hair. No less harm is caused by bouffanting, the use of tight rubber bands and innocent hairpins, which tighten and break the hair.
- length. If you have very long hair, it is not surprising that the tips split. Just for the entire length there is not enough natural lubrication produced by the sebaceous glands. Use specialized oil for split ends of hair and cut them one to two centimeters regularly.
Now, knowing all the problems and causes that adversely affect the health of hair, gradually get rid of them. As soon as we identified the cause (and it is possible in parallel), we begin to deal with the investigation, using special masks for dry tips.
Organization of the place and preparation of tools
The first thing is to organize the most bright workplace.
Hairdressing professionals recommend using a large wall mirror or dressing table when shortening the tips yourself.
You must prepare the following tools:
- professional scissors
- thin scallop
- water spray bottle
- hair dryer
- scissors for thinning.
It is recommended to cut wet curls. Get a dry haircut, close to everyday hairstyle, if you trim the previously dried hair dryer tips.
- With regular straightening curls, experts advise you to perform a similar procedure with them before cutting.
- Before you start trimming the cut ends, you should not apply the styling products on the strands, as it will be difficult to evaluate the result.
Shortening your tips on your own in the classic way is difficult:
- From the wet, combed strand is separated by a horizontal parting a thin layer from the bottom. Hairpin fix the remaining free hair at the crown.
- A thin scallop with frequent teeth gently cut with scissors the desired length. Free pinned curls.
- Similarly, the next thin layer is separated. The rest of the hair is gathered together.
- Focusing on the lower layer, cut the subsequent strands to the top.
Separate the rest of the hair with a piece of hair, comb it, trim it with scissors, focusing on the already cut. Accuracy will add styling trimming strands from the sides at a slight angle.
Low tail haircut is an unusual technique for getting rid of unwanted tips at home:
- It should be fixed tight tail on the back of your head, divided into pieces with a length of 2-3cm rubber bands.
- Professional sharp scissors should remove loose tips after the last rubber band. Dissolve hair.
- The side strands form a beam at the crown, and the remaining halves into two parts and throw in advance.
- The combed first strand should be pulled between the index and middle fingers. The tips are cut with sharp scissors.
- In a similar way, one should proceed with the second part of the hair and subsequently dissolve the beam at the crown.
- The procedure of shortening the curls continues with a reference to the previously obtained cut lines.
- Comb carefully, control the quality of the haircut with the help of two mirrors.
The technique of shortening the tips in the low tail is suitable for girls with sparse and straight curls.
To cut your hair smoothly, following the step-by-step instructions:
- Bend your head down and carefully comb the strands.
- Sharpen the tips in stages. In no case should not try to cut everything at once in one fell swoop.
- Making sure that the result is satisfactory, make the usual styling.
A simple way how to easily cut your hair straight - high tail:
- Bend the head to the bottom and tie the tail at the crown.
- In the center closer to the ends of the curls, you need to secure another rubber band so that it is above the cut line.
- Hold the bottom of the hair with one hand. Another - cut above the place of fixation with a second rubber band.
- Cut the tail with small strands until it is cut all with scissors.
After freeing the tail of the gum, it is recommended to carefully comb.
- The final touch for a too uneven form will be to repeat the procedure again. At the same time, the protruding hairs are cut at the end of the tail.
2 low tails
The two-tail method is a quick self-hairstyle option:
- Divide hair parting into two equal parts.
- It is necessary to tie the two tails on the sides with rubber bands.
- Lower the gum to the desired cut line. The ends should be cut with scissors at an angle from the face to the back of the head, so that a v-shaped hairstyle is obtained.
To cut your hair exactly by the method of 6 tails without training, as well as without elementary skills will not work.
- It is necessary to divide the curls into six equal parts, to collect in the tails with rubber bands. It is necessary to take into account that two identical tails should be: on the right, on the left, in the middle. Divide horizontally equally.
- Each tail is cut alternately, pre-slightly wetted with water from a spray bottle.
- Free from gum.
Using a special level
The technique of cutting with a special level is in demand for independent use at home.
- To get rid of the split ends, the hair should initially be smoothed out or ironed.
- Straight curls are divided into two parts, the upper throws in advance and fixed to the tail below the chin.
- The device measures the desired length. The ball in the center of the level indicates whether the device is accurately fixed.
- Start the process of cutting unwanted tips, making sure that the subtleties in using the level are met.
- Bend forward, put the device on your hair, measure the desired length. The level must be kept at the same time and trim the cut ends.
- It should be combed, choose one strand from the forehead, fix the rest with a clip.
- With the sharp end of the comb make the parting triangle on the forehead. Inactive hairs stabbed.
- To the cut line turned out perfectly straight, cut the bangs gradually, while pulling the hair.
- It is recommended to trim the tips with a pair of scissors at an angle of 90 ° to the line of the bang.
The thinning shears will help to make the air, thanks to which a lightweight version of the bang is created.
- Free the area around the face from excessive curls.
- Bang should be divided into several strands, alternately twisting into loose strands. Make cuts approximately in the middle of the strands or in 2 -3 cm. from the ends.
- Moisturize hair spray. Comb comb with fine teeth.
- Divided into strands, tied with rubber bands.
- Twisting each flagellum with a flagellum, it is possible to detect split hairs sticking out of it, which are cut off.
- Do the same with the rest of the strands. Hair stylists recommend cutting hairs by 0.5 cm. above the cut point.
Haircut braided hair - suitable for owners curly curls.
- You should carefully comb your hair, making sure that there is no tangle between each other.
- Divide the curls into pieces with a thickness of 2 - 2.5 cm., Weave from each pigtail. Secure with a rubber band.
The number of braids depends on the thickness of the hair.
- It is necessary to cut each pigtail by 0.5 - 1 cm. from the edge of the hair with sharp scissors straight and not at an angle.
- Dissolve the curls.
In the case of minor defects, it is necessary to correct them with scissors, bringing the haircut to the ideal.
3 fingers clamp
It is very convenient to cut your hair smoothly, just like split ends using the 3-finger clamp. The method is aimed at saving the length, scrupulous study of unwanted hair ends.
3 - finger clip is a godsend for those who are not ready to part with extra centimeters of hair. Double fixation with fingers provides the ability to carefully release, shear the tips.
How to cut your curly hair?
We need to work separately with each curl, use special techniques, cutting off our own curls so that they do not curl even more:
- Wet hair should be combed with wide teeth.
- On dry curls put the conditioner which is not washed off, and start a hairstyle.
Possible options for haircuts:
- Bob in two sections.
- Knotted low tail in the neck. Rubber should be lowered by 3 -5 cm. way down.
- Cut curls right under the rubber band.
- Curls, knotted high tail. Cut the top of 5cm. above the ends.
- Loose hair.
- "Find and destroy" - a technique using a magnifying mirror. The goal is to get rid of damaged tips.
- Twisting method. Small curls are wound around the finger until the split hairs are found.
- Fingers The main thing is to feel the damaged tips with the help of tactile sensations and to cut them.
How to cut your own cascade?
Cascading is easy to use. You can cope at home without spending a lot of effort.
Instruction in pictures how to cut your hair in cascade style exactly
The following tools are necessary for this:
- sharpened scissors
- a few hairbrushes
- Hair is combed carefully and fixed high on the crown of the tail.
- Cut hair parallel to the floor.
- If desired, strands at the end of the tail milled with special scissors.
Cutting the ladder yourself
Cutting yourself a little ladder yourself is not difficult, following the instructions:
- Bend your head forward, comb curls. Measure a few centimeters from the tips and cut them off.
- Having taken the initial position of the hair, it should be combed and divided into parting.
- Tensioning each strand alternately using the index and middle fingers, cut off the tips at a distance of 2 cm from the edge.
- Similar actions are performed with the rest of the curls.
How to cut your hair on the shoulders?
Himself the strength to cut the hair on the shoulders at home:
- Comb hair, sprinkled with water from the spray. It is necessary to outline the desired length of hair and divide it vertically in half.
- Separate the control strand in front, according to which they are guided during the further process of shearing.
- Pinch between two fingers (index and middle), fixing in advance, cut the desired length.
- You should check the haircut for bumps.
How to cut a short haircut?
Following the step by step instructions, you can master the technique of short hairstyle yourself:
- Making a taut tail and loosening a little gum, make parting.
- Push the gum back a few centimeters along the tail, cut off the hair with scissors.
- Dissolve hair. As a result, the haircut will resemble a square "on the leg."
- In the end, combed hair dub, focusing on the top layer, and get rid of the “legs” with a razor.
How to cut your own "bob"?
- It is necessary to divide the hair into 7 parts.
- A thin layer is left on the hairline, in the temples cut the strands of the required length.
- It is necessary to compare the length of the two sides. Haircut should have a symmetrical appearance.
- Shave the curls on the back of the head to the desired length, smoothly moving to the control strands.
Hair trimming will add trimming to the hair in the neck.
How to cut your hair in a semicircle?
- Have two mirrors in such a way that viewed what is happening behind.
- Gather hair in the tail and bandaged with rubber bands every 2 cm. Last fixation - for 1cm. to the cut line.
- Cut the desired centimeter parallel to the floor.
- Dissolve and divide the locks from the forehead to the occiput into two parts.
- Focusing on the shortened curls, you need to cut off the rest so that the two locks on the face come out of the same length.
How to cut your hair straight behind?
How to cut your hair straight from behind is an extremely difficult dilemma.
After practicing, you can make a similar haircut at home:
- Hair combed, collected in the tail, bandaged with rubber bands in several places every 2 - 3 cm. The last gum is fixed at 1cm. from the end of the hair where the cut line will be.
- They cut the tips to the centimeter parallel to the floor.
- It is necessary to dissolve the curls, to separate the upper part, fixing the clip. A thin strip of strands on the back of the head is left free, divided in two.
- Take the two strands in the occipital region, shift on the shoulders. According to him equate the rest of the hair on both sides.
- Trimmed strands are folded forward onto the shoulders, scissoring the tips of the remaining curls.
How to cut your hair with a machine?
With the help of a machine, you can make yourself a haircut yourself no worse than in a barbershop:
- Hair must be clean and dry.
- It is necessary to mentally divide the head into 4 parts:
- two temporal,
- occiput area.
- The haircut procedure runs from bottom to top in the direction against the hair growth using the longest nozzle.
- Cut the hair from the temples and the crown. Take a smaller nozzle (8 - 10mm.) And cut it with neat transitions.
- Blade process the temples and neck.
Tips and Warnings
Cut your hair straight - the dream of the fair sex. How to do without professionals in hairdressing, so as not to spoil the hair.
Some tips and cautions will help:
- If you are not confident in your abilities, hairdressers do not recommend taking this haircut yourself. It is worth taking the help of a loved one.
- Stylists advise an exercise that helps to quickly acquire the skills of using scissors and symmetry techniques. To do this, you need a clean sheet of paper, which is cut into several strips of equal width and length. The result is not long in coming.
- Numerous video tutorials on the Internet of this subject describe in detail the procedure for self-haircut.
When all the difficulties are over, the haircut test remains. At this stage, you should carefully comb the hair with a comb with thick teeth. In this way, getting rid of small shorn hairs and the detection of strands of unequal length. Missed hairs are trimmed with scissors, dotted in the process of control combing.
It is impossible to completely exclude trips to hairdressers and beauty salons due to the fact that it is impossible to perfectly cut your hair yourself. Both the numerous trainings and the experience provide only a small opportunity to refresh the tips of the hair.
In order to have an attractive and well-groomed appearance, the specialists of the hairdresser's skill recommend refreshing the hair once every 2 - 3 months. And getting rid of unwanted split ends of hair is the best way.
Video on the topic: how to cut yourself
How to cut your hair yourself. How to fix the tips of the house:
Haircut home dense hair. 2 ways to cut your own hair:
Why cut hair ends
Answering the question why to cut the tips of the hair, it should be noted that even the most beautiful hairstyle can significantly ruin unkempt hair. The lack of periodic haircuts adversely affects the condition of the curls, provoking their cross-section, breakage, dryness. As a result, not only the appearance, but also the overall health of the hair is disturbed.
Shortening both long and shorter strands is necessary, on average, once a month and a half. If the hair is naturally strong, grows well and looks healthy, a 6-week interval is enough, if there are even minor complaints about their condition, it is worth reducing the intervals between mini-haircuts to 4 weeks.
The ability to cut itself curls - quite a useful skill that provides the following benefits:
- significant savings, as in the salons such a service is not cheap,
- no need to visit the hairdresser (time saved can be spent on rest),
- the ability to shorten hair at home to the length that you need.
If all the nuances of the haircut are taken into account, even the first independent experience will be successful, and the hair will fall down beautifully, radiating health.
In order for the procedure to be carried out qualitatively and easily, you need to prepare:
- Mirror and scissors,
- Comb. It is preferable to take models - scallops with sparse teeth,
- Fixing strands gum clips
- Water in a bottle with a spray.
Ideally, independent haircuts should be done with professional scissors, as household cutting tools are harmful to the hair. Special hairdressing devices are distinguished by their increased sharpness, which prevents the hairs from slipping when cut, but they require extremely careful handling due to the risk of skin injury.
To get the perfect cut line, you should cut according to the following instructions:
- Head wash and blot with a towel.
- Using a comb with wide teeth, combed curls qualitatively.
- Separate the upper part of the hair from the temple to the temple and fix it with clips or elastic at the top.
- Choosing the bottom strand on the left side, they start a haircut, pre-combing the curl and wetting it with water.
- Prepared hair is fixed between the fingers (middle and index), well stretch the strand, lowering the fingers to the cut-off area.
- Cut off the end, forming an even cut.
- When the lower hair is completely trimmed, they are thrown over to the side and proceed to shortening the upper curls.
- First, the strands are released from fixation, they are parted evenly, and then they are cut according to the above recommendations.
When the haircut is over, the curls are completely combed, assessing their evenness. If necessary, correct hair.
Often, owners of rare or, on the contrary, very lush curls often express dissatisfaction with how the tips of the hair have been trimmed. For such situations it is worth considering alternative methods.
If the hair is long, straight and thin
In this case, the following method of cutting is suitable:
- Parting is done, dividing the curls into equal parts,
- Well moistened and combed strands
- Throw part of the hair on his chest, with his head tilted down, and once again comb through so that the tips could be viewed,
- Go to trimming curls, slowly and gently leading scissors in a straight line,
- Similarly, cut the second part of the strands.
This technique does not tolerate haste, as self-correction of irregularities is a very difficult process.
If the curls are long enough, lush and thick
Owners of such a headpiece fit the following scheme:
- Curls are carefully combed.
- Using gum, hair is collected on the crown in a high tail.
- When assembled, the strands are thrown forward, covering their faces, and thoroughly moistened.
- The tips are collected by the fingers of the left hand, and the right hand is cut, making the cut slightly below the line on which the hair is held.
- After trimming the tips, combing the tail again and repeating the haircut, seeking to eliminate the peeping hairs.
- Trimming is repeated until the cut is completely flat.
The quality of the haircut with this method of shortening the tips depends on how well the scissors are held. They must be strictly parallel to the floor.
Choosing the appropriate method depending on the type of hair, or using the general method of cutting, you can achieve a freshness of hair in 5-10 minutes without drastically changing it. Subject to the regularity of such procedures, hair must “respond” with gratitude in the form of enhanced growth, strength, and lack of fragility.
Why do I need to trim the ends of the hair?
Probably every second girl does not want to lose the length of their hair. The idea of cutting a couple of centimeters causes real horror. After all, who, if not the girl, know how much effort and effort must be applied in order to achieve the desired length. But sometimes it is worth sacrificing two centimeters to get a healthy, beautiful hair and get rid of split ends. In what advantage of frequent haircuts tips at home?
- We get rid of thinned hair, as after the middle of the length they become rather thin.
- We cut the split ends, which give an unhealthy look to our mane.
- Save the shape of hair, originally selected.
As you can see, there are reasons for a haircut, so you should not postpone it indefinitely. It is better to quickly take the scissors and independently give our hairstyle an elegant, well-groomed appearance.
Hair cutting tools
Before you start at home haircut, you need to stock up several necessary accessories. We will need:
- Comb with frequent teeth
- Hairpins and elastic bands
It is best not to use regular, stationery scissors for cutting. Get yourself a special professional hair clippers. They are sharpened much sharper and more suitable for cutting at home.
There are various options for self-cutting tips. Over time, you will be able to decide which method is right for you. For now try several options and decide which is the most convenient:
- Low tail
- High tail
- Several tails
- Head down
- With special level
There are quite a few ways to cut hair at home using tails. there is a couple more optionsthat are suitable for self-haircuts.
- Two tails. This is a fairly easy and fast way to trim the tips. To do this, separate the hair in a middle parting and collect two identical tails on the sides. Lower the gum to the level of the haircut and cut the ends with scissors. It is worth cutting the ends at an angle, starting higher from the face, lowering the scissors below to the occipital zone. Thus, after you dissolve your hair, they will become v-shaped.
- Six tails. This method will require some skill and experience, but with practice, you can fully master it. For him, you need to divide your hair into six zones, collecting a separate tail in each zone. Zones are divided into right, left and middle. Each side should be divided into two more, front and back. After you cope with this, proceed to the haircut. Trim the ends in each zone, after sprinkling them with water for easy trimming. Then dismiss the tails.
Special level for hair
There are a lot of videos on the Internet lately about how to easily cut the tips special level. It has become quite popular and can be purchased both in specialized stores and on Internet sites. There are two most convenient and easy ways to use this level.
- Straighten your hair. This can be done with the help of a hair dryer or with an ironing device. The main thing that the hair was perfectly smooth. Then separate them in the middle and swap them forward. Under the chin, collect the hair in the tail. Put on the level and lead them down to the desired length. The ball in the middle of the level will show you whether you are holding the device smoothly. If everything is smooth, start cutting the tips.
- In the second method, you need to collect a high tail on the back of your head. Bend your head forward and put the device on your hair. And also guide them to the desired length, observing the level. After that cut the tips.
This method is well suited for getting rid of split ends. Thanks to him, you will not lose your length, but get rid of unwanted, dry ends.
For this option, wash your head, without using any masks or balms. Dry clean hair with a towel and comb. After that, separate a few strands, and kill the rest with a clip so as not to interfere. Twist one strand into a tight bundle and cut off all the hairs that stick out along the strand. Repeat these steps with the remaining curls until you achieve the desired result.
Options for cutting the tips: their essence and purpose
Even if you intend to grow long curls, you can not do without a haircut. The main reason for haircuts tips - getting rid of split hairwhich give the hairstyle a messy look, preventing their appearance and improving the overall hair.
On how often to cut the ends of hair and how to care for curls, depends on their health and attractive appearance.
Your curls will always look healthy and well-groomed if you cut them every two to three months by 1-2 cm, and between visits to the hairdresser regularly use masks and other means to strengthen the strands.
This procedure can be done at home, using the professional tool of the hairdresser. The easiest option is to remove the hooked ends above the level of the bundle.
- Pinch a small strand between the index and middle fingers and cut off the ends, keeping the scissors strictly perpendicular
- Cut the hair 5 mm above the cut point so that after the haircut there are surely no broken ends left
- To see exactly where the split hair ends, choose the right background for the haircut: dark hair for light ends and vice versa. If it is difficult to determine the length of the cut curls, twist the small strand into a harness in one, then in the other direction. The hairs that are knocked out of the bundle and stick out to the side are the very damaged tips.
- The owners of not very thick strands need to partly divide the hair into two parts, then throw them in front and cut first one part, then the other.
- To trim the thick and long curls, you need to tie a tail on the crown, then throw it on the face and cut off the ends in several steps
- It is harder to work with curly curls - they need to be divided into strands, fixed with hairpins and alternately cut each strand.
Filirovka and its features
After shearing the ends of the strands, hairdressers usually propose to make out the filigree. This is an artificial thinning of the volume of curls, which makes the hair more natural and complete.
Depending on the structure of the strands, the layering can correct their visual volume, smooth out sharp transitions between the layers of trimmed hair and improve the texture.
Another purpose of filing is to create spectacular “torn” tips.that will complement the original and bold image.
- Is it possible to shatush on dark hair at home? How beautiful does the hair look after? Read right now.
- The correct technique of dyeing shatush for short hair. What you searched for so long, but could not find. Details here.
Filirovka: types and subtleties of the procedure
Filirovka - a popular procedure that can be carried out both at the hairdresser and independently at home. There are several types of thinning of long or other hair depending on its purpose:
- Thinning bangs that softens its contours and gives a more complete look
- Radical thinning, which is done in order to reduce the volume of thick curls
- Thinning the hair on the entire length, which allows you to create a “ragged” haircut with an emphasis on strands of different lengths
- Filirovki tips of the hair, so that the lower part of the curls does not weigh down the hair, has smooth contours.
Depending on the cutting angle of the curls, the thinning of their ends is performed by several methods:
a fixed strand is cut at 4-5 mm, holding the scissors perpendicularly, this technique gives the hair pomp and volume.
the strand is pulled to the side, and the scissors, cutting off the hair, go down, the tips of the strands become smoother and more rounded.
- Filirovka "teeth"
The tips of the curls are trimmed at an angle of 45 degrees at a distance of about 5 mm.
In order for the filing to bring the expected effect, listen to some of the secrets of professional hairdressers:
- Thinning hair can both add volume and reduce its fluffiness. In the first case, you need to work with scissors from the bottom up, in the second - on the contrary
- Partial filing (thinning of the tips) is done with an indentation пр of the length of the strands;
- In some cases, you need to do a haircut without filing. It is not recommended to do thinning of thin and weakened curls with a rough structure, as well as curly strands with curls of uneven length.
The first stage of home haircut hair ends - the right choice of tool. In no case can not cut the hair with ordinary scissors - they can severely damage their structure, the restoration of which will take a lot of expensive tools and a lot of time.
Purchase a special hairdressing scissors in a specialty store. For filing you also need thinning shears or the so-called “razor”.
Among the variety of models of professional hairdressing tools, choose those that you will be comfortable working with. For example, some models are equipped with a special support for the little finger to make a minimum of effort during operation.
Scissors with asymmetrical rings allow the brush to take a more natural position, which reduces muscle tension. A quality product opens and closes gently and smoothly. During the “idle” work of the scissors, there should be a slight friction between the blades.
Many modern hairstyles suggest strands of different lengths, so trimming the tips does not solve the problem of split strands. In this case, you need to use another technique of getting rid of split ends without changing the length of the curls - with the help of flagella.
This technique is convenient to cut the ends of long hair, even at home:
- Hair is cut with a barrette or assembled into a strand so that it does not interfere with work.
- A small strand is separated from the beam and twisted in one direction to form a tight rope. The split ends in this case will stick out in different directions.
- Broken hairs should be carefully trimmed along the entire length of the curl, after which the tip of the lobe is trimmed 1-2 cm.
- The same strand is twisted flagella in the other direction, and the procedure with the removal of the cut ends along the entire length is repeated.
Before the procedure of cutting the curls with flagella, it is recommended to wash your hair and dry it.
Hot scissors cut
Professional hairdressers can offer a range of services that will help get rid of split ends of hair. A similar procedure to a homemade haircut flagella - haircut with hot scissors.
Salon master, cutting split ends of hair, will use a special tool that solders the cut of each hair along its entire length.
Thus, the hair does not lose moisture, which makes it more healthy and attractive. In this case it is possible to forget about the exfoliation of hairs.
Another popular hair treatment that hairdressers can offer is laminating. It is a sealing of each hair with a special protective film that protects the curls from the effects of negative factors and cross-section.
This method helps to restore the hair and keep it healthy, shiny and well-groomed for a long time, prevents the paint from leaching.
The lamination procedure should be repeated on average every one and a half to two months - after this time, the cellulosic protective film begins to lose its properties. Experts agree that this method of hair care is absolutely harmless.
In order not only to protect the curls, but also to improve them, you should apply a special procedure called phytolamination. In this case, the film not only glues split ends, but also has a caring effect due to its vitamins and nutrients.
Similar salon procedure - shielding strands. As in the case of lamination, a protective film is applied to the curls, but unlike the first procedure, shielding has a pronounced healing effect. The hair not only becomes smooth, shiny and lush, but also healthy, with a restored structure.
Nutrients based on natural oils and plant extracts envelop every hair, penetrating deep into its layers and filling up damage. With the help of shielding, you can also change the color of the hair without harming it.
Having made shielding, you should remember the fragility of its effect. To preserve the beautiful ends of long hair and elegant hair in general, you need to repeat this procedure once a month and a half.
- Refresh the image - just make a bloranzh. This is a modern technology that allows you to create an effective hairstyle.
- You do not know how to polish hair? No problem! We have collected information for you. The source is here.
How to prevent split ends: hair care tips
Split ends of strands spoil any, even the most exquisite hairstyle. To bypass this problem, you need to follow the rules of care for the tips of the hair below:
- Use special shampoos with a therapeutic effect (wheat germ, vitamin B5, lecithin, lactic acid, linden or chamomile extract have a good effect on the damaged tips)
- Do not rub wet hair with a towel, otherwise they will be injured not only at the tips, but also along the entire length.
- Try to dry your hair naturally. Using a hair dryer, curling iron or other heating devices on wet hair weakens and stratifies the curls
- Avoid styling products for curls that contain alcohol.
- After each shampooing, additionally moisten the tips of the strands; for this, apply a special conditioner on them
- Intensive moisturizing will provide special tools for the tips of the hair, containing coconut, olive, burdock, almond and other cosmetic oils.
- Once a week, apply nourishing and moisturizing hair masks to the ends of hair.
- Avoid the use of metal combs and jewelry - from contact with metal strands are damaged
- Tight gum and hairpins also damage curls, try to use them as little as possible
- Try not to comb wet hair - they easily break and exfoliate. In extreme cases, use only flat combs with sparse teeth.
- Refuse chemical curling or coloring curls, if you want to change the color of hair, use only natural pigments. After the chemical treatment of the hair, perform the restoration procedures for the hair
- Wear headgear during extreme heat, wind and frost
- Enrich your diet with vitamins and minerals. In the spring and winter, take special complexes to maintain the health of the hair and the whole body.
Beautiful and healthy curls from root to tip - the pride of any woman. Processing the tips will help make the hair more neat and complete, giving it the necessary volume. So that the main problem of the strands - their cross section - does not overtake you, follow the elementary rules of daily hair care.