What can replace hair balm (folk recipes)?
In ancient times, when there were no balsams, vinegar or citric acid diluted in water was used. Mildly sour water is made. After washing her hair was rinsed. Hair becomes shiny, soft and silky, and easy to comb. So, balms are replaced by 100%.
For shine, especially on blond hair, you can still use a decoction of chamomile for rinsing hair. But I don’t remember whether hair will be easy to comb after him. Probably, all the same, they will not, but here, the brilliance and pomp will appear.
My old lady had a long, thick braid before her age, and I know for sure that she was spraying her hair with infusion of nettle.
We used to go to the meadows with children and tore the burning grass with mittens, after that the aunt thanked us, giving me gingerbread and candy.
But now I know (the uncle told after her death) that before the nettle the aunt smeared her hair with castor oil and walked like that for an hour, after this soap and soap, and after that she rinsed with the extract of nettle and a weak solution of vinegar.
I do not know what made her hair strong from all this, but the whole village admired her braid. Even my girlfriend (and now his wife) looked at the braid of her aunt with light envy.
This girl hairstyle is similar to my favorite aunt.
At home, hair balm should be prepared at once or use the old grandmother's method, after washing the hair, soak the hair with yogurt and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse, this recipe is suitable for oily hair.
For all types of hair, you can make such a balm: chop dry burdock root 2 tablespoons), pour a glass of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, after cooling the broth, rinse the washed hair.
To strengthen and grow hair, a fruit recipe is suitable: mash half a banana with a fork, chop half of an apple in a meat grinder. Add crushed apple gruel to mashed banana, add 1 teaspoon of cumin and juice of half an orange, beat this mixture, apply to clean hair for 20 minutes, then rinse hair with clean water.
My sister had very fragile, dry and thin hair as a child. Therefore, our grandmother prepared the following balm from all available ingredients for their strengthening and growth:
- 50 ml of fresh aloe juice,
- 30 ml of May honey,
- 2 yolks.
All components were thoroughly mixed and applied to previously washed and still wet hair for 15 to 20 minutes, after which they were rinsed with well water. And still curls my little sister, despite the age of forty, the envy of all - brilliant thick and silky!
I am a painted blonde, I always have hard and dry hair without a balm, but I save them with this mask:
A couple of spoons of honey and a couple of spoons of sunflower oil, mix and apply without touching the scalp for at least 20 minutes, maximum 2 hours, the result is excellent, as they say cheap and angry.
Tincture on burdock root or tincture on spruce needles replaces very well. Use 2 - 3 times a week, and the hair will noticeably improve its appearance, will be healthier.
Mostly I do not use any balms, and my hair looks even better than when I had a set of shampoo + balm in my hair care.
Some secrets from my experience:
Before washing my hair, I always try to use a hair mask. This is usually coconut oil. But lately, she began to add honey to it. The mixture is heated, apply the entire length of the hair and walk in this form for at least an hour. Then I wash off the mask with baby shampoo.
In order for the hair to be combed well and have a light shine - although the mask is already enough for me - you can rinse the hair with water with the addition of lemon juice. Usually I just used a spray bottle.
Strengthen and improve the appearance of the hair will help tea tree oil. I add a few drops in a small amount of water - spray on the hair.
The main advantages of hair balsam cooked at home
At the moment, homemade cosmetics consists of various masks and shampoos that are prepared at home.
Home cosmetics has the following advantages:
However, homemade cosmetics has 2 drawbacks: a long time of preparation and a small shelf life.
Making an indelible and natural balm with vitamins do it yourself: the best recipes
At the moment, girls make at home 2 types of balms:
Shelf life home cosmetic products is 2 months. as a maximum. Balsams, which girls prepare for 1 time, consist of kefir, eggs, vinegar, herbs, etc.
In preparations with a long shelf life there are preservatives of natural origin and thickeners. Such drugs, as a rule, are made by specialists in cosmetic preparations.
Aloe vera balsam for dry female hair: easy combing
If a girl has dry hair, then she prepares a balm of aloe juice at home. In the manufacture of a similar drug woman performs the following actions:
This balm strengthens the hair follicles and improves the appearance of the hair.
Balm-Rinse with lemon juice for oily hair
Women with any type of hair — especially those with oily hair — prepare home-made balsamic rinse from lemon juice.
In the manufacture of such a drug, the girl adds 0.5 cups of lemon juice to a bowl of water and rinses the washed hair with this solution. In this situation, the woman does not wash away the lemon juice from the head. Such a balm strengthens hair roots, improves the structure and reduces the amount of sebaceous glands secreted on the head.
The use of herbal masks for hair after shampooing
In the manufacture of homemade herbal balm, a girl with dry hair uses burdock and chamomiles, and with oily hair - a coltsfoot, calendula, and oak bark.
Also, the woman removes dandruff from the head with the help of intoxicating rinse. When using calamus root and chamomile decoction, the blonde-haired girl makes her hair radiant and shiny.
In the manufacture of herbal balm woman performs the following actions:
A woman uses a similar tool many times - even if the drug turned out to be too saturated. Before applying a balm on the head of a woman pours water into it - dilutes and heats. With an increase in the shelf life of the girl in a similar tool adds thickeners of natural origin and preservatives.
Increase the shelf life of the drug
At the moment, not all girls have enough time to prepare their own hair balm at home. But this does not mean that a woman should buy a cosmetic product from a certain manufacturer. In this situation, the girl can make a useful product for hair, which can be stored in the refrigerator for 14 days - 1 month.
In this situation, with an increase in the shelf life of the drug, the girl pours a natural preservative and alcohol into the home balm.
At the moment, girls do not apply purchased balms on hair roots and head skin. However, women boldly rubbing home-made balsams into their hair roots - this is another advantage over industrial preparations.
In order to make the hair shiny, the girl rinses her after bathing - water with lemon juice. In this situation, the girl adds a squeezed juice of 0.5 lemon to 400 ml of filtered cold water.
Women pour household decoctions into a darkened glass bottle and store them in the refrigerator - for a maximum of 10 days. Before applying a concentrated rinse to the head, the girls add warm water to it.
To give a pleasant aroma, girls add similar ingredients to homemade balms:
When making a balm, girls add oil to it in the amount specified in the popular recipe, and only then a positive effect arises from the use of such a means.
Caring for the hair - when rinsing washed hair, instead of balm, girls use a warm solution of vinegar or lemon juice (2 spoons) with water (1 l).
Acidic treatment solution glues hair scales, and the female hairstyle becomes shiny again.
Moisturizing balm Natura Siberika Perfect for dry hair type. Positive aspects of the product: large volume of the bottle, good moisturizing along the entire length of the curls, smoothing the hair, ensuring the softness of the hair, improving their appearance.
Homemade hair balm
No modern girl can not do without the use of balm. This is one of the most useful and necessary products! It closes the hair scales, restores the destroyed structure of the strands and protects the curls from the harmful effects of the external environment. If you want to enhance the effect of this tool several times, prepare a hair balm at home.
Recipe number 3 - for enhanced growth
- Apple vinegar - 1 tsp,
- Shampoo or bases - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Castor - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Yolk - 2 pcs.
- Beat yolks with vinegar and castor oil.
- Pour in store shampoo or balsam.
- Lubricate clean and wet hair.
- Wash off with water after a quarter of an hour.
7 best masks for hair growth and strengthening
Recipe number 4 - fruit
- Banana - half
- Apple is half,
- Orange juice,
- Cumin - 1 tsp.
- Mash a banana with a fork.
- Grind the apple in a meat grinder or blender.
- Add cumin and orange juice.
- Use on clean hair for 20 minutes.
- We wash the hair with water.
Recipe number 5 - from the loss of strands
- Shampoo - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Onions - 1 pc.,
- Rum - 100 ml.
- Grind the onion in a blender or simply cut with a knife.
- We shift it to a warm clay pot.
- Fill the mass with rum.
- Put the pot in a cool place.
- After a few hours, filter the rum from onion porridge.
- Mix the liquid with shampoo.
- We apply balm on wet locks.
- Wash off after 20 minutes.
What we need vitamins against hair loss?
16 reasons for severe hair loss
Recipe number 6 - for dull and brittle strands
- Grapefruit rind,
- Water - 100 ml,
- Infusion of needles - 100 ml.
- Grind the peel.
- Fill it with henna infusion.
- Add water.
- Remove the container with the mixture in a dark place.
- After a day, we filter the finished balsam through a sieve.
- Apply for 20-30 minutes and wash off with water.
Super homemade shine mask:
Recipe number 7 - aloe balm
For this recipe, you need to find a plant that is at least three years old. We cut some leaves from it and hide them in the fridge (on the lower shelf) for 5-6 days. We grind these leaves in a meat grinder or a blender, filter the juice through a clean gauze - this is the finished balm.
Important! With frequent shampooing, aloe balm must be alternated with some other, because the juice of this plant is a potent agent.
Recipe number 8 - honey and lemon
- Honey - 2 tsp.
- Water - 5 tbsp. spoons
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon.
- Mix water with lemon juice.
- Dissolve in this liquid honey.
- Lubricate the strands with balm.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
Recipe number 9 - gelatin balsam
- Gelatin - 1 tbsp. spoon,
- Apple vinegar - 1 tsp,
- Water - 200 ml
- Esters (2-3 oils) - a couple of drops.
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add ethers and apple cider vinegar.
- Distribute the balm on the hair.
- Wash off after 7 minutes.
Recipe number 10 - for split ends
- Egg - 1 pc.,
- Olive oil - 2 tsp,
- Soft shampoo - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- We warm the ceramic bowl (you can dip it in hot water).
- We mix in it all the ingredients of a balm.
- Apply it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
You do not know how to deal with split ends? See:
With regular use, these simple and affordable recipes will bring your hair into a wonderful look.
Dove nourishing care
This balm is designed specifically for unruly hair.
Benefits balm: no greasy luster, strong moisturizing of the hair, well-groomed appearance of the hair after application. The balm contains many effective natural ingredients, such as coconut and almond oils.
Matrix Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner
One of the best nutrients that is suitable for dry, split ends. It is used by both professionals and ordinary citizens. This product perfectly softens, smoothes curls, eliminates electrification. The greatest effect is noticeable in combination with shampoo and oil of the same brand.
Julia Kremnyova (NOH8)
For rinsing hair after washing, a solution of vinegar in warm water or, if there is no vinegar on hand, is well suited to put a little lemon juice into the water. The acidified water helps the hair scales to stick together again, after drying and combing the hair will look brilliant. (do not overdo it with the amount of vinegar, otherwise the smell will last for a long time, it is necessary only a couple of spoons per liter)
you can do without it.
Nothing can be. Can you run to the store?
Or a tube from under the empty balm you pour water on, shake it and pour foam on your hair.
Now I did it to myself, my head was even wet)))
To prepare 100 g of balm, you will need:
10 g avocado oil,
preservative biosol (at the tip of the knife).
2 g of Kurquat emulsifier (Behentrimonium Chloride) - can be replaced with wheat emulsifying wax,
6 g of cetyl alcohol (co-emulsifier - stabilizes and thickens the emulsion).
20 grams of lemon juice,
60 g of distilled water.
4 g of creatine,
6 drops of essential oil of grapefruit,
3 drops of bay essential oil.
In a water bath, dissolve avocado oil, emulsifier and preservative.
In another container, mix water and lemon juice, heat in a water bath.
Measure the temperature of both phases, if it is the same, combine and beat with a mixer.
In the cooled mass, add creatine and essential oils.
Apply a balm on wet, washed hair, after 3-5 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatmen
Regenerative conditioner represents an elite brand of cosmetics for professional use. With regular use, the water composition of the scalp is restored, shine and elasticity appear, the tips cease to split.
Inexpensive balm conditioner to add volume to a professional line. Many note a positive result after use: hair becomes pleasant to the touch, flowing, soft.
The benefits of homemade hair balm
If there was only one unique recipe in nature, people would not be worried about their appearance. However, with proper selection of the formulation, which is 100% suitable for an individual hair type, the necessary result is ensured.
The functional qualities of using homemade balm after washing the head contribute to the formation of a protective layer on the hair, which protects the curls from the external environment. Additionally, it prevents hair breakage. Such an unpleasant thing as hair confusion makes you spend a lot of time getting rid of it, and the use of balm will not allow it. The use of medicinal components in the balm restores damaged hair scales, moisturizes the scalp and prevents the formation of a greasy layer that appears immediately the next day after washing.
With frequent use of homemade balm, the hair is reanimated and looks like in an advertisement after the use of expensive brands of balms, but the cost of natural raw materials will pleasantly surprise buyers.
Home balm improves hair condition
In case of prophylaxis, the balm should be applied on the head, massaged into the skin and immediately rinsed with hair. When curls need a rehabilitation effect, the ten-minute effect of the balm on the hair will contribute to their restoration.
Balsams for dry hair
The cause of dry hair is often unbalanced nutrition or lack of vitamins in the body, the manifestation of which is most often observed in the spring or autumn period of time. Hair becomes dull and gloomy, which also affects the nature of the carrier of the hair.
The use of balm for dry hair at home using the following ingredients will revitalize them, give a healthy shine and improve mood. A moisturizing hair balm nourishes the hair with moisture that they so need. The following recipes will help transform dry hair.
You will need 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (you can substitute cognac or calendula tincture), a raw egg and a gentle shampoo. All components in the specified sequence should be mixed in a heated ceramic dish. Then process all the hair and wrap it in a plastic bag and hold it for 15 minutes, wrapping it with an additional towel to preserve the warming effect. Then the balm should be washed from the hair.
Dry hair requires additional moisture and nutrition.
Stir in the order indicated: 1 tbsp. Spoon castor oil, 2 tbsp. Spoons of peach oil, 1 tbsp. spoon does not matter what cologne, 1 tbsp. spoon of lemon juice. This balm is applied both before shampooing, and after with a fifteen minute exposure on his head.
For those who are not afraid of sharp odors, this composition will suit: 1 tbsp. Spoon of garlic juice, 1 tbsp. spoon of honey, 1 tbsp. spoon yarrow juice, 1 raw yolk. It will be necessary to combine all the ingredients and leave a balsam on the hair for about 15 minutes. After that, rinse with warm mint water, which will remove the garlic smell.
Such a component in the balm as honey will make your hair silky and docile.
Home balm for oily hair
Citrus fruits, natural vinegar from apples or aloe juice, which perfectly cope with cleansing the skin from excess fat and regulate its secretion in the future, are almost always found in the basis of oily hair balm. There is no need to remove the balm.
This home-made formulation is known for its quality effects: a glass of an acidic product (yogurt or kefir) is applied immediately before using the soap for a ten-minute period of time, after which the hair should be washed.
It is necessary to pour two tablespoons of dried burdock root with one glass of water and keep it on fire for 10 minutes. The cooled broth should be pressed and massaged into the roots three times throughout the week.
For another recipe, 1 tsp. Spoon castor oil, 1 tsp. spoon of yarrow juice and 1 tbsp. spoon of honey are mixed and applied to the head under the polyethylene, and then, having endured 20 minutes, the hair should be rinsed.
For those who are ready to take the time to apply the composition immediately: combine ½ cup of vegetable oil with ½ cup of lemon juice. Then add to the resulting liquid dry herbs of Hypericum, chamomile, nettle and birch leaves. Mix everything and put in a dark chilled place for a week. After the mixture has been infused for a week, you need to strain it and thoroughly massage it into the hair roots, leaving it for 30 minutes. Then be sure to rinse her hair off.
Home balm perfectly copes with oily hair
When applying a balm, it is worthwhile to bypass the root zone of the head, then the hair gouging appears less.
Balsams for damaged and split ends
Improper hair care tactics or exposure to thermo or chemical treatment spoils the hair, while, almost always, the tips of the hair that begin to split suffer. The radical method of getting rid of split ends can not always satisfy a person, so it is worth a little conjuring and returning the excellent look to your favorite curls.
To restore the structure of hair, the best option would be a balm for damaged hair, which will give elasticity and brightness to the curls. To do this, chop the rind of one grapefruit, add 100 ml of tincture of needles and 100 ml of water. Everything is mixed and laid in a glass container in a dark corner for a day. Then, strained with a mixture of smeared hair (with the roots should be given more attention), wound in polyethylene and after fifteen minutes of aging, washed with water.
Infusions of chamomile, linden or birch leaves can protect damaged hair.
How to make a spray-balm against brittle hair - Everything will be good - Issue 226 - 07.30.2017
Split ends of hair can be restored in several ways:
- A mixture of one raw egg with two tea. spoons of olive oil, adding three tablespoons. l Careful shampoo, which is heated in a ceramic dish, is applied to all hair for 15 minutes, and then washed.
- In one liter of boiled water, the pulp of rye flour is soaked and it is drawn for about three hours. The pressed mixture is applied to clean hair and allowed to absorb a little, after which they should be washed. This balm is most relevant for hair, weakened after chemical manipulations.
Popular balms for hair growth
Hair growth and their strengthening is achieved by using additional care - balm for hair growth. In recent years, long hair is relevant in all corners of the globe. This fashionable trend appeals to men, so many women strive, as soon as possible, to grow hair and please the other half with their beauty.
Hair balms, recipes for their preparation:
- Stimulates the growth of shiny hair: whipped 2 egg yolks are mixed with two tablespoons. spoons of castor oil and 1 tsp. Spoon natural vinegar from apples. After adding 3 tbsp. spoons of gentle shampoo all mixed up. Balsam is used on wet hair under polyethylene for 10-15 minutes, and then removed.
Home balm strengthens hair and stimulates their growth
- ½ tbsp. Birch sap is mixed with two tablespoons of boiled burdock root and 1 tea. spoon brandy. The mixture is stored in glass in the refrigerator and used three times during the week. Wash off this balm is not necessary. Due to the presence of freshly squeezed birch sap only at a certain time, it is advisable to immediately conduct a ten-day course of using balsam.
- Pour 2 tbsp. spoon horsetail with boiling water and hold on the fire for about half an hour, decant and dilute with water to 200 ml of liquid volume.
- The easiest way: fresh aloe leaves are poured with water with a temperature of 20 degrees above zero, whipped to a slurry, and then wrung out. The balm will stimulate hair growth, saturating it with a healthy shine. But it is advisable to use such natural raw materials a maximum of three times a week.
In winter, rubbing chilli pepper tincture into your hair will not only warm you up by your action, but also wake up the hair bulbs for their intensive growth.
Hair balm at home
To do without hair balm is very difficult for modern girls. This tool is necessary so that the curls look stylish, are pleasant to the touch and can be easily combed. It is best to prepare hair balsams at home. They are no worse in quality. But the main thing - at home you can prepare such a tool that will be ideally suited exactly to your hair.
Pros balm for hair at home
Make a homemade balm is a snap. Of course, there are intricate recipes, but most of the funds are prepared very simply from one or two ingredients within five to ten minutes:
- The main advantage that will be evident - the availability of homemade balm. The cost of it is almost always - unless you want to cook something extravagant and exotic - much less than the firm means.
- Another important plus is the opportunity to experiment. You can add absolutely any oils, fruits, vegetables to the composition of your homemade balm.
- Of course, we must not forget that at home hair balm is prepared solely from natural ingredients. Accordingly, it can not cause harm to the body in principle.
Self-made products can be single or reusable - remaining suitable for a day or a few weeks, respectively. And unlike purchased, they can be safely rubbed into the scalp and roots.
Simple conditioners for hair at home
The simplest balm can be prepared from lemon juice with water (the proportions for this are usually chosen at random). The resulting tool just needs to rinse the hair after washing. It will help make the curls shine.
For fatty hair suitable sour milk. Milk products should be evenly distributed over the head. This balm is washed off after 20 minutes.
Recipe 1 - how to make a homemade balm for hair of honey and lemon?
- honey - 2 tsp,
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l.,
- water - 5 tbsp. l
Preparation and application
All components are combined and mixed. Apply to hair for 15 minutes and then wash it off under a tap.
Recipe 2 - aloe hair balsam at home
- fresh aloe juice - 1 tsp,
- honey - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Castor oil - 1 tsp.
Preparation and application
All ingredients are mixed and gently rubbed into the skin. For greater effect, you need to wear a plastic cap. Stay on the head of a balm can be no longer than half an hour.
Recipe 3 - indelible flax balm for hair at home
- flax seeds - 1 tsp,
- water - 100 ml
- olive oil - 1 tsp,
- lavender oil - 3 drops.
Preparation and application
Water boil. Seeds pour boiling water and let them stand until the water has cooled. Strain the mixture, add oil and gently apply to the hair.
Recipe 4 - balm for hair growth with horsetail at home
- horsetail - 2 tbsp. l.,
- water - 1 cup.
Preparation and application
Bring the water to a boil and add the dry mixture. On a low fire, the future balm needs to stand for 20 minutes. After cooling, it should be used, rubbing into the scalp three times a week.
Recipe 5 - balm with fruit mixture for dry hair at home
- banana - half
- apple is half
- orange is half
- cumin - 1 tsp.
Preparation and application
Banana crush fork. Apple finely chopped (best in a blender or meat grinder). From the orange squeeze juice. Mix all ingredients and add cumin. Apply a balm to clean hair for about 20 minutes, and then washed off with plain water.
Do-it-yourself hair balm - the main features and beneficial properties
Hair balm is a special cosmetic product intended for additional care for curls. Homemade balms can be divided into two types: disposable - means with a short shelf life (not more than a day), consisting solely of natural products, and reusable mixtures that are subject to relatively long storage (up to two months). The second option involves the use of preservatives, thickeners, emulsifiers and other additional components, as well as the presence of certain skills. Therefore, reusable balms are recommended to be prepared only after gaining experience, and should begin with simple mixtures that are in no way inferior to those with a long shelf life for efficiency.
With regular use of balm as an additional care product, you can significantly improve the condition of the hair, namely:
- restore the damaged structure
- prevent stratification of the tips,
- eliminate increased dryness and brittleness,
- bring back the natural shine
- strengthen the roots, stop the process of falling out,
- restore smoothness, strength and elasticity,
- remove static
- facilitate combing and styling.
In addition, homemade balms provide locks with protection from external influences, compensate for the lack of nutrients in the hair follicles and help get rid of dandruff. Such means can be used both as a preventive measure and for the treatment of damaged hair (including after dyeing and chemical perm). True, overly carried away with such procedures should not be, because it can lead to clogging and weighting of hair, loss of volume and shine, as well as the appearance of dandruff and oily seborrhea.
Recommendations for the use of homemade hair balms
Hair balm is one of the most important products in home cosmetology. To date, there are a huge number of a wide variety of recipes for the preparation of such care products, the rules of application of which do not have significant differences: the balm should be applied to clean, slightly damp hair starting from the roots and spreading along the entire length of the strands with a thin comb. The duration of the cosmetic mixture depends on the purpose of use:
- from 5 to 15 minutes - if the balm is used as a prophylactic,
- from 20 minutes to half an hour - to eliminate certain problems (such as damaged structure, fragility, split ends),
- from 30 minutes to 1 hour - if serious hair treatment is required, and the curls must be warmed with a plastic cap (or cling film) and a thick towel.
You can use disposable nutritional mixtures after each shampooing (daily or every other day) for two to three weeks, after which it is recommended to take a break for a month or change the composition in order not to cause addiction. As for products with a long shelf life, it is desirable to use them no more than 2–3 times a week (this is due to the presence of auxiliary components, which with frequent exposure can lead to hair clogging).
Popular recipes for homemade hair balms
Homemade hair balms can be either single-component, consisting of only one product, such as yogurt or kefir, or multicomponent, which contain various ingredients that have certain properties. Homemade balms, unlike industrial products, can be safely rubbed into the scalp and left for a long time.
It is necessary to wash off the nutrient mixture with plenty of warm water, preferably soft and low in chlorine. After removing the cosmetic composition, it is not recommended to dry the hair with a hair dryer, it is better if this process occurs naturally, while the curls should be gently soaked with a towel, without rubbing. It is possible to comb strands only after complete drying, using for this purpose a wooden brush with sparse teeth.
Balm with apple cider vinegar and castor oil for hair growth
With this tool you can enhance hair growth, return them elasticity and give a beautiful shine.
- 30 ml apple cider vinegar,
- 50 ml of castor oil,
- 100 ml soft shampoo,
- 2 egg yolks.
Preparation and use:
- Mix the oil with vinegar.
- Add the pre-whipped yolks and shampoo to the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and apply the finished balm on wet hair.
- Keep your head warm and leave for 15–20 minutes.
- Wash off the cosmetic mixture with plenty of running water.
Moisturizing balm with chamomile and honey flower for dry hair
This balm moisturizes dry hair, making it soft and silky. It is not recommended to use this remedy for natural blondes, because chamomile can make hair yellow.
- 30 g dried chamomile flowers,
- 100 ml of boiling water,
- 80 g of flower honey.
Preparation and use:
- Pour boiling water over chamomile flowers and let them stand for at least half an hour.
- Strain the broth through cheesecloth (heat up if it has cooled) and add honey.
- Lubricate the wet solution with the resulting solution, put a shower cap on your head and wait 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair with plenty of warm water.
Nutritious fruit balm and cumin for all hair types
This balm perfectly nourishes the hair, fills them with energy and vitality.
- 1 green apple
- 1 ripe banana,
- 1 orange,
- 20 g of cumin,
- 30 ml of vegetable oil.
Preparation and use:
- Peel banana and apple and grind in a blender to a puree.
- Separately chop the orange (also peeled) and squeeze the juice from the resulting gruel.
- Mix fruit puree with orange juice, cumin and oil.
- Apply the resulting mass on wet curls and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the strands with filtered or spring water.
Onion balm with rum and herbal shampoo against hair loss
This tool strengthens the hair roots, preventing them from falling out, and also adds shine and shine to the curls.
- 1 onion (raw)
- 100 ml of rum,
- 50 herbal shampoo.
Preparation and use:
- Crush the peeled onion in a blender and transfer the resulting slurry to a ceramic bowl.
- Pour onion with rum and clean in a cool place for 6-7 hours.
- Strain the rum infusion by removing the onion raw and add shampoo.
- Cover moistened strands with ready-made composition and leave for 15–20 minutes.
- Rinse the onion balm with running water.
Grapefruit balsam with white henna and fir oil for oily hair
Such a home remedy has a conditioning effect, removes greasy shine and helps fight dandruff.
- rind of one grapefruit,
- 20 g white henna,
- 15 ml of fir oil,
- 200 ml of filtered water.
Preparation and use:
- Crush the grapefruit rind in a blender and put the slurry in a glass jar.
- In a separate container, place the henna powder and fill it with half the amount of warm water indicated in the recipe.
- Fill the chopped peel with henna solution and add the remaining water.
- Close the container tightly with a lid and hide it in a dark place for a day.
- Strain the prepared balm through a sieve, add fir oil and use after each washing the hair, leaving for 20 minutes and washing off in the usual way.
Regular use of homemade hair balms has a positive effect on their condition and appearance. And, although the process of preparing nutrient mixtures can be lengthy, the end result is worth all the effort. Do not be afraid to experiment with different formulations, and it is possible that you no longer want to use store cosmetics.
For nutrition and hydration
The following hair balm at home is also quite simple to prepare. All you need is to take a ripe banana, knead it well. Next to the resulting banana puree you need to add 1 tsp. almond oil, 1 tbsp honey and stir intensively. We put gruel on the hair, put a polyethylene cap on top and wrap it with a terry towel to warm it. Keep the mask on the hair need about 20-30 minutes, after which it should be washed off with warm running water.
For dry hair
How to make a balm for hair at home, if they are prone to dryness? To do this, mix the following components: 1 tbsp. Aloe juice, 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tsp garlic juice and 1 yolk. The essence of garlic is very useful, but it has a strong smell, so it is recommended to wash off the balm using mint decoction. And you can keep it on your hair for no more than 15 minutes.
What are good natural balms?
First of all, you are 100% sure that there are no harmful chemicals in your product that can adversely affect the condition of your hair and skin. In addition, they are not as aggressive as shopping. Therefore, even if you used some kind of tonic (for example, Tonic hair balm) or were painted, the color will remain quite saturated.
Instructions for use
Features of the application are indicated on the packaging of all purchased balms. But in most cases use the tool must be in the following sequence:
- Wash hair, blot with a towel.
- Spread the product evenly across the strands. You should not distribute the conditioner or rinse on the roots of the hair covering - the curls will become harder and the volume will be lost.
- Hold on strands for 5–15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- If the balm is indelible, then simply spread over the entire length of the wet, clean curls and dry.
- It is best not to use a hair dryer when drying your hair, but to dry it naturally.
- Use balm is recommended no more than three times a week to avoid oversaturation of hair.
The visible effect appears after 3-4 weeks of regular use. If the condition of the locks is bad, then it will take 1–2 months. After that, a break of 10 days is made, and the course is repeated.
Council It would be worthwhile to consult with your hairdresser.
How to choose
For the greatest effect, you need to pay attention to cosmetics for hair with therapeutic ingredients. The composition should contain plant extracts, vegetable oils, keratin, vitamins, silk or wheat proteins.
Tips to help you choose:
- If the hair is very dry, use a moisturizing conditioner.
- If the problem is only in combing and tangling curls, buy a conditioner balsam.
- Cosmetics with therapeutic elements are shown with deep damage to the strands.
- If a head of hair is lifeless, make a choice in favor of nutrients.
Professionals believe that it is not enough to choose a tool for the type of hair. Additionally, it is necessary to take into account the time of year, so there should be several air conditioners.
By what criteria to choose:
- Spring and summer - a product with UV protection and a moisturizing effect.
- Funds that work on the restoration, you need to use within 3-4 weeks during the off-season.
- Means with antistatic are needed in winter.
Medical cosmetics for hair is sold in pharmacies or specialty stores with goods for health.
Advantages and disadvantages
Benefits of Balsams:
- The hair becomes elastic, seemingly more alive.
- It penetrates deep into the hair structure.
- Excellent moisturizes curls.
- Can be used after each wash.
- Prevents cross-section of tips.
- By increasing the exposure time can damage the scalp.
- Means 2 in 1 are ineffective. This is just a marketing ploy.
- If you apply a balm on the scalp, it can disrupt its water balance. For the same reason, hair may not be normal, but fat without volume.
The whole truth about air conditioners, balms and hair rinses. And the benefits and features of the choice.
What is important in choosing a balm for hair? We get the maximum effect.