Shatush is one of the trendy hair color techniques of this season. She, like balayazh, ombre, booking is a subtype of highlighting. An excellent feature of the shatusha from other directions is considered to be a natural look distributed in the hair of several close shades. The darkest place remains at the roots, and then smooth transitions the lower, the lighter. The color of the curl tips is 3-4 tones lighter than the roots. Thus, the task of painting in the style of shatush is to create the effect of strands sun-baked. This color adds to any haircut volume and face freshness.
The undoubted advantage of the shatush is free execution. This technique can be used both on all hair, and only on the tips. Strands for coloring are also selected in discord. The need to refresh the color will appear only in 3-4 months, and the procedure in the salon will not take more than an hour.
Doing shatush on medium hair and long is particularly appropriate, since the technology involves the gradual stretching of color. The master applies a natural or synthetic composition to the curls. Several shades are taken, they may differ from the base by 2-3 tones, but no more, in order to create the effect of a natural hair that has burnt out under the scorching southern sun.
The roots are not affected, a darker color is applied at the top with careless strokes, which gradually turns from light to light at the tips. Strands are selected in any order. You can shade only bangs or curls that frame the face to highlight the oval.
- creates the effect of naturally burnt hair,
- visually makes the hair more lush and voluminous,
- coloring takes a little time compared to other technicians,
- It has a minimal negative impact on curls, does not spoil their structure,
- does not require frequent correction, as the roots do not stain and when regrowing they do not stand out too much,
- suitable for women of any age.
Tone selection by color type
Make a shatush on the average length of the curls is best in the cabin, where the master will help you choose the most appropriate shades. It is very important that they are as close to the base as possible, but do not coincide with it. Properly selected gamma will help create the illusion of sun glare lost in the head of hair.
If you decide to paint the curls at home, learn tips that will help to arrange the colors correctly. First of all, determine which color type your appearance belongs to: “spring”, “autumn”, “winter” or “summer”. Based on this, we select shades.
By nature, these ladies have white, delicate porcelain skin, sometimes with a pinkish tinge. The natural color of the curls can be black, dark blond or even ashen. Eyes, as a rule, have brown, emerald, blue or violet color.
“Winter” girls are best suited shades of brown gamut: dark or milk chocolate, coffee with milk, etc. You can also stop the choice on silver-ash, blue and purple tones.
These girls nature has awarded a very beautiful smooth skin of ivory with a peach shimmer. Their eyes may be blue, blue-green, amber or cornflower blue. Natural curls flow in golden-straw, golden-blond and light-brown, reddish or walnut-brown tints.
All shades of gold, from honey, to straw, will perfectly fit this range.
"Summer" ladies have an aristocratic pale skin tint, often even capillaries shine through it. However, the body rather quickly tans, under the sunlight freckles appear on it. Natural hair can be in any interpretation of the light brown color, after a hot summer, it burns out and gets a reddish-golden tint. Eye color is the most different, but for proteins characteristic milky.
Such girls are best suited cold colors for coloring, which will be most similar to the natural base: ashen, platinum, light brown, blue, purple. Lovers of bright hairstyles can experiment with pink strands.
This is the rarest and brightest color type, as girls with natural red hair fall in the “autumn” category. They have pale and poorly tanned skin, they may have a peach or golden-beige tint. Freckles appear all year round, in the summer their number increases. The eyes may be brown, topaz, green, blue or green-blue.
A warm palette will suit the “autumn” ladies; you should pay attention to the red, red, golden, honey and copper shades.
Appliances for different hair types
Shatush will look differently on the curls of different structures and colors. It is necessary to take into account such nuances as the geometry of the haircut, the presence of pre-full coloring and other features of the hair.
Only by properly analyzing the condition of the hair, you can begin highlighting. If the strands look exhausted and too dry, you need to pay attention to their treatment and recovery, and only after that to engage in the transformation of the image.
Consider how it will look fashionable coloring on different types of hair.
This refers to curls that did not succumb to preliminary full or partial coloring. Such a base is ideal for a shatusha, since the game of shades and modulations is especially advantageous on it. In addition, you can quite accurately predict the result, because the pigments will not enter into a chemical reaction with the previous dyes.
Negative highlighting of natural hair - the negative impact of chemical reagents. If you want to preserve the health of the order, it is best to use gentle dyes, which include natural substances.
This category includes not only fully colored, but also melirovanny or previously clarified head of hair. If you have already conducted experiments with colors, the work becomes more complicated.
In order for the pigment to appear evenly, it is necessary to color the curls in an even base color. This is a mandatory condition, without which you can get a completely unexpected result.
In the case of the use of natural dyes (henna or basma), a break of up to 2 months is required before the shatusha, since it is impossible to predict the chemical reaction, and it is possible to get a dirty green tint instead of noble gray hair. How long to wait for the curls to fully recover, the master decides.
Wavy and straight
Many girls refuse fashionable dyeing techniques only for the reason that they have either flat or curly hair. In the case of shatush, the structure of the curls has absolutely no meaning. Smooth play is equally spectacular as on a flat base, and on romantic curls.
Keep in mind that if the curls you got are not from nature, then at least 2 weeks should pass between the perm and dyeing. This time is necessary for the hair to recover, otherwise you risk greatly damaging it.
A couple of weeks before highlighting, use moisturizing and nourishing masks, balms and oils that will help strengthen the strands.
Especially advantageous shatush looks on the cascade. Photos of girls who shaded strands with this haircut, confirm the amazing efficiency of dyeing. Curls become even more voluminous, flowing and lush. An elongated bob or bob also goes well with this kind of highlighting.
However, there is one caveat: you should not retreat too far from the roots, as it can create the effect of hair regrowth after dyeing, rather than hair that has not sun-burnt naturally. Girls with asymmetrical hairstyles can also use the technique.
Instructions for implementation
To do shatush, of course, is best in the cabin. The master will be able to choose the right colors and arrange them on your hair. However, the price of staining may not be very acceptable, as the technique is quite heavy in execution.
Owners of curls of medium length can easily cope with self-coloring at home. To do this, we provide step-by-step instructions, you can also watch a video on how to properly make your image more attractive.
Step by step perform the following actions:
- We collect hair in a high tail. If you make it closer to the forehead, the effect will be more noticeable if only the tips are painted in the area of the crown.
- We divide the tail into strands no more than 2 cm thick. We comb them well, this is necessary to create a smooth and imperceptible transition from the base to light tones.
- Apply with a brush or fingers painting composition. Smears should be deliberately careless, they will help to give a natural look to the hair.
- Withstand the dye as much as indicated in the annotation from the manufacturer.
- Rinse with running water, treat the hair with a special balm and dry naturally.
Many types of coloring, especially shatush, are suitable for curls of medium length. You can experiment with natural and vibrant strands, depending on your style. The main thing - to choose the right shades.
Despite the fact that many modern dyes have a minimal negative impact on curls, after highlighting them will have to take care of especially carefully.
Acquire only high-quality specialized cosmetics marked "for highlights" or "for colored" hair. Also do not forget about the regular use of masks with nutrients. If you properly handle the hair, you can adjust the color every 4-5 months.
The technology is a smooth transition from dark to light shades, thus achieving the effect of strands burned in the sun. After the procedure, it seems that the owner of a luxurious hairstyle has just returned from vacation under the hot sun.
In the general understanding of technology involves a combination of two shades close to each other. It is possible to color the strands along the entire length or to touch only their tips. At the same time, darker roots give depth to color, and bleached strands add volume to the hairstyle.
The cost of staining in the cabin and at home
The cost of staining depends on the length of the hair. The cost of medium hair starts from 2500 rubles. Painting of long curls costs from 3000 rubles. On average, the procedure in the style of Shatush will cost the client about 5,000 rubles.
For home dyeing, you must purchase:
- comb for comb - 200 rubles,
- paint or lightening agent - from 150 rubles,
- brush for painting - 50 rubles,
- a bowl for the composition - 100 rubles,
- tinting agent for hair (if necessary) - 300 rubles.
As a result, homemade Shatush will cost 800 rubles.
On the hair of light shades
On light hair, the classic Shatush technique will not look as good as a brunette or fair-haired. It's all about coloring strands of light colors. In blondes, the effect on this technology is not so pronounced. This does not mean that the procedure must be abandoned - a professional master will select the necessary shades.
The master can offer the natural blonde the following options for coloring in the Shatush technique:
- Shade hair in a dark tone, then add light strands.
- Reverse Shatush. The technology is supposed to leave the natural light color at the roots, gradually turning to the tips in dark colors.
- Brighten your own shade, but this option does not guarantee the dyeing and spoils the curls.
For light brown hair, you need to choose shades 1-2 shades lighter than your own color. These tones include:
On dark brown long curls hairstyle will look best - maximum natural look is achieved. Base length is not painted, only a few strands are lightened.
Owners of light blond hair and light skin tones are suitable for cold, silvery tones.
What is a staining technique
Shatush on light brown hair (photo of the results can be seen below) is a trend dyeing technique that allows to achieve the unusual effect of a natural sun-bleached stripe. The essence consists in stretching the shade, which smoothly passes from the darkened root to the bright tips. Allows you to create the effect of lightness, tenderness, harmonious transition from a dark shade to a lighter one.
At its core, it has some similarities with the traditional Californian highlighting, balayazh and ombre, but has several fundamental differences. All these techniques are used to impart a natural tone with the effect of sun-bleached hair.
The classic method involves the use of a palette of 2-3 shades, similar in tone, in order to achieve a harmonious, natural effect, the application takes place according to the volume of the curl. In the process do not wear a hat, do not use foil. Exposure occurs on open hair for unobstructed access of oxygen.
The main difference is that it is not individual strands that stand out, but the tone is stretched to the full length of the curl, smoothly moving from dark to light tone.
The effect is less contrasting, but more harmonious. Unlike ombra, shatush do not emit strict graduation, the coloring is somewhat chaotic, which gives a beautiful natural look to the hair.
The most similar technique with the method of balayazh, but when shatusha staining occurs vertically with a lighter accent in the lower part. Shatush can be performed along the entire length of the hair, only for the tips, a feature of the technique is the highlighting of individual strands around the face. This technique is easily amenable to correction, you can experiment with the form and textures, adding and subtracting shades.
Advantages of technology
Shatush is a trend coloring technology, this is due to a number of advantages:
- The technique allows you to fill the lack of volume to the hair looked naturally lush, multi-layered.
- The procedure is economical, paint consumption is small, it is recommended to use only high-quality luxury brands.
- The process takes a little time, no more than 1.5-2 hours, depending on the length and structure of the hair.
- The long-lasting effect, which can persist for 1-3 months, as when staining the roots do not change drastically, they are not affected by the clarifier.
- The technology is one of the most delicate and gentle, using quality dyes is harmless even for curly or thin hair.
- Beautiful styling every day, for styling does not require complex manipulations, hair with coloring shatush always looks stylish and relevant.
- The technique has no age limit, women of any age have such staining to the face.
- A convenient way to disguise gray hair. When the first gray hairs appear, if their volume does not exceed 25-30%, the shatush technique allows it to be delicately disguised without drastic changes, without overloading the image.
- Does not require embellishment of the roots. It is not only convenient, but also economical, since staining with one color, as a rule, requires constant renewal of color at the roots.
- The technique allows you to create a fashionable and spectacular image, visually give a face freshness, diluting the dark shade, which in most cases visually adds age.
Shatush is a universal technique, it can be used for hair of any shades. One of the main advantages is safety.When dyeing, the cuticle of the hairs is not damaged, as the durability of the dye composition is short, and the technique does not require regular correction.
Shatush on light brown hair (photo below) is a popular dyeing technique. Despite the many advantages, Shatush has several drawbacks that you need to know about before you decide to change.
The disadvantages of technology include:
- With non-professional coloring, you can easily achieve a non-aesthetic effect of negligence, so you should trust the work to a professional colorist.
- The price of services for coloring in the technique of shatush in the cabin is quite high.
- The technique is quite complicated in execution, requires certain skills to achieve the effect of iridescent live hair.
- If you do not follow the rules for the selection of tones and color stretches when performing your work yourself, you can get a negative result that will require additional costs and will be able to spoil the structure of the curls.
Selection of shades and application technique occurs exclusively individually, it is important to take into account all factors - hair structure, thickness, initial shade. Therefore, it is necessary to foresee the result and have an aesthetic sense to achieve a beautiful effect.
Who is suitable coloring shatush
Despite the universality of the technology as a whole, such coloring with the effect of naturally burned out strands is not for every girl to face. The technique assumes the presence of darkened roots, therefore the most effective and guaranteed result can be obtained on the hair of brunettes, owners of dark blond color and brown-haired.
With regard to age, the young girls shatush give freshness, and older women - a spectacular, stylish and luxurious look.
In general, the original hair color is not a decisive factor, as an experienced master can apply the technique on hair of any shade. Modern paint manufacturers offer a wide color palette. The main rule when performing the procedure is choose the color range of coloring compositions so that the shades do not differ from the original by more than 3 colors.
Otherwise, the result may be unnatural, with an overly contrasting transition. The difficulty lies in the fact that owners of light curls will have to darken the root, so the result will be short and after some time the root must be toned again.
Types of staining
A beautiful effect with a harmonious hue transition in the cabin can be achieved in 2 ways:
- Technology staining shatush with basal pile. In this way, you can achieve almost perfect stretch of color.
- Technique shatush without pile. With this method, the master can, for convenience, divide the hair into several parts or braid them in braids.
The dyeing method with basal pile is a classic, the most convenient way in which it is easy to achieve the most gentle and natural transition.
When using equipment at home, this is the method recommended for use. But with the advent of new technologies, dye compositions and tools, you can experiment with texture and color without a pile at the roots. The distribution of paint length can also occur in various ways, each master chooses the most convenient way to work in an individual case.
Factors affecting the choice of technology
Shatush on light brown hair (photos are presented in the article below) - this is stylish, relevant and convenient. The technique is universal, but an important factor is the initial condition of the hair and the appearance of the hairstyle. Before you make a decision about coloring with a stretch of color, it is important to consider all the factors that influence the final result.
To help novice masters in the selection of technology is the following table:
Pros and cons of staining in this technique
Pros staining using shatush:
- Hairstyle looks more voluminous.
- In most cases, dyes are suitable dyes that do not harm the hair.
- The procedure takes 30-50 minutes, it is not long compared with other types of staining.
- This procedure is considered one of the most benign, as the paint is not applied to the hair roots.
- The technique is perfect for both curly and straight hair.
- Masking growing roots. Masters use this coloring, if visitors want to return to their natural shade.
- Corrects the shape of the face, emphasizes the hue of the skin and eyes.
- Means are put without foil and a cap, it reduces harm of a dye.
Cons shatush technique:
- The effect will be less expressive on light shades.
- If you do the procedure in a good salon - it will not be cheap.
What hairstyle fits?
- Haircut cascade.
Strands of different lengths in this hairstyle are perfectly suited for dyeing using the technique of shatush. On such a haircut is more pronounced easy color transition, which highlights each curl, due to which the maximum volume is created - the hair looks thicker, brighter, healthier. Hair cut straight.
Such haircuts look very beautiful, natural and stylish, especially if the strands are straight or curl slightly on the tips. Shatush gently draws up these hairstyles, makes them more interesting. Haircut ladder.
This hairstyle this color visually lengthens due to the stretched transition from dark to light color. In addition, this combination beautifully frames the face, giving the head of a well-groomed look.
Shatush should not be done on a short bangs to the eyebrows: it is better to leave it not painted.
Advantages of shatush dyeing technique:
How to prepare hair for coloring shatush?
You need to prepare in advance, in about three weeks, start applying grooming masks and balms on the hair to minimize the harmful effects of dye on the hair, as well as to refuse styling products. Shatush dyeing technique involves applying dye to hair that has not been washed for two or three days. If you want to have a haircut, do it before starting the dyeing procedure, because at the split ends of the shatush it will look messy.
If your hair is already dyed, they need special care. Mayonnaise masks have a complex effect on the hair and scalp
Not sure how to grow hair? An excellent recipe for a mask with dimexide at: http://weylin.ru/maski/kak-delat-masku-dlya-rosta-volos-s-dimeksidom.html
Shatush coloring methods
There are two main paint application techniques:
The first option is considered classic, with a lot of strands combed separately and then manually dye applied to them. It does not use a cap or foil, and the resulting effect is called "Color stretching".
In the second case, the pile does not apply, and the master gently applies the bleaching agent with a brush directly. on narrow strands. Usually 3-4 colors are used that do not sharply contrast with each other.
Hair dyeing in the salon will cost you in 2000-3000 rubles, unlike expensive highlighting, which also needs to be regularly updated.
Shatush coloring at home
A similar experiment can be done at home, but, given the complexity of implementation, it will not be so easy to achieve the desired result. If you nevertheless decided on such staining, you should strictly follow the requirements for the implementation of this procedure. By choosing the paint you need to approach carefully, so that in no case Do not hurt the hair. Coloring is carried out in several stages:
Dark or light hair coloring
Very effectively shatush looks on dark hair, gradually turning into light or ashy tips. In blondes, this transition takes place from light to dark and is not so noticeable, but gives volume to hair well. Shatush perfectly hides gray hair and youth and beauty will come to them.
On the hair dark tones
When coloring dark curls, it is necessary to choose the right oxidizer, otherwise you may harm or not get the effect of the coloring technique. When choosing a shade should be based on the color of the eyes, skin and natural shade.
Such tones are popular:
Extravagant natures can choose pink, red or ginger tones.
Classic procedure with a pile
During painting not used foiland the procedure itself is called “highlighting in the open air”.
- The upper curls are fixed on the back of the head, as the coloring starts from the bottom of the head.
- Strands of 2 cm are separated and combed out.
- A dyeing composition is applied to each strand with a smearing irregular motion, starting from the tips and spreading the composition along the length (the roots are not affected).
- Note the time from 10 to 40 minutes.
- Wash off the composition and apply conditioner to the curls.
- If desired, strands tinted, if you get a yellowish tint. Tonic keeps on hair 20-40 minutes.
- Wash away toning agent.
- Apply a nourishing mask.
Classic procedure without a pile
Performing work without a fleece requires the master to do jewelry work - the feathering of the color is due to the correct application of a bleaching composition to the hair.
- Strands are chosen randomly and fastened with clips.
- Apply with a brush, hands or a sponge with a spreading, spreading movement.
- Shutter speed of paint is controlled visually - when the color changes and the desired color is obtained, the paint is washed off.
Household staining technique
At home, you can make staining only in the classical technique with a pile.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Collect the hair in the tail, placing it as close as possible to his forehead for maximum effect.
- Chaotic to choose strands from the tail (not more than 1.5 centimeters in thickness) and comb them from tip to tail.
- Prepare a coloring composition for long and thick hairstyles at least two packs of paint.
- Unevenly apply paint to the strands.
- Wrap the tail in plastic wrap for no more than 40 minutes, focusing on the paint instructions.
- Wash off, apply a balm.
- If necessary, apply a tinting agent.
- Wash off the tonic.
- Dry and do the styling.
Features care after staining
After dyeing, it is necessary to purchase care products for colored hair of one line:
- silicone-based shampoo, if the hair is brittle and brittle,
- balm with surfactant components,
Attention! Wash your head only with warm water, use irons and curling irons less often, cover your hair from the action of the sun's rays.
Shatush is a coloring technique that suits any type of hair and gives it a natural look due to a special technology of applying paint. Despite the fact that this method of dyeing looks most impressive on dark hair, on light shades, dyeing can also be applied, for example, as a “reverse Shatush”.
Shades that give individuality to the image:
- Ash Brown.
- Light copper.
Girls with such curls should pay attention to the tone of their skin. If it is light, then you should choose an ash-light brown, light copper shade, if dark, then honey or golden.
If the blonde has light blond hair, then the milky-colored shatush will look great with some pearlescent, wheat or golden hues. An experienced master will advise blondes to undergo staining in stages: on top of the roots, make the natural or already colored color darker and lighten the remaining strands.
Owners of natural blond curls
Blonde girls can be advised to choose 1-2 tones lighter than their color. A cool palette will do:
Warm tones will suit similar shades:
For brunettes fit the following shades:
If the eyes are dark brown, black, bright green, they can use coffee, chocolate shades. When dyeing hair using brown hair and brown hair brunettes need to choose the right percentage of oxidizer. If this moment is not given due attention, the desired effect will not be achieved.
Below you can see the photos before and after dyeing using the shatush technique on medium and long strands. This is a photo of shatush coloring on medium and long hair with a "cascade":
In the photo below - shatush on medium and long straight hair:
Contraindications to the procedure:
- Do not shatush on hair damaged by perm or burned with irons and frequent staining.
- Not standard, creative, asymmetrical hairstyles with a shatush are not combined.
- If gray hairs are more than 30%, shatush is also not desirable. Hide gray strands if a lot of them, with the help of this technique will not succeed, it is better to use the standard staining.
Loose hair is best restored first., or use natural dyes and paints without ammonia.
In conclusion, it can be noted that shatush is quite an interesting coloring technique, however, it does not require constant correction. Perfectly this coloring looks on long hair, irrespective of their texture, and also on cascade haircuts. It is not surprising that now many girls choose this particular technique, because thanks to it, without harm to the hair, you can experiment with your style without changing drastically.